ADMISSIONS OPEN ONLY FOR LKG (2020-21)
Admission open in LKG for the Academic Year 2020-21. Those who wish to register the names of their ward/s can do so from 16th June 2020 to till the vacancies are filled there after the online registration will be closed. Fill in the form online & take a printout & submit to the school office along with the documents/records required (mentioned below) between 16th June 2020 & 30th June 2020 (Submission time 9:00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.)
N.B.:- No Forms will be accepted after 1st July 2020
- The child to be admitted to LKG should complete 4 years and not complete 5 years on 30/09/2020 i'e born between 01/10/2015 to 30/09/2016. Since the academic year being on 1st April 2020 to the child to be admitted in LKG must be 3 years and 7 months of age on 1st April 2020. The age criteria for admission is to be followed very strictly as per the rules and guidelines laid down by the board and department. Children who fall under this age criteria only are eligible to seek admission to LKG
- Incomplete forms & forms with wrong information will be rejected at the time of submission / even after submission.
- Mere submission of the Registration Forms/Selection of candidates does not guarantee admission.
- Being a Private, Unaided, Minority School, the head of the institution reserves the full right to accept or reject any application without citing the reason for his/her action.
- Admission will be granted as per the vacancies available.
- Bringing recommendation for admission is strongly discouraged.
The following documents /records to be submitted along with the Registration Form:-
Link for LKG Registration for Academic year 2020-21
- Photostat of Birth Certificate from Municipality/Gram Panchayat (self-attested).
- Photostat of Caste certificate (of father) (self-attested).
- Two recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate.
- An affidavit by the guardian, in case the child is under the custody of a guardian and not
parents, stating the reason for his/her guardianship.
- Photostat of Baptism Certificate duly attested by the Parish Priest /Pastor of the church, in
case the candidate is a Christian.
- Rs. 500/- as Registration Fee.