1. The child to be admitted to LKG should complete 3.5 years and not complete 4.5 years on 1st June 2019. Children, who are born between 1st December 2014 and 30th November 2015, only are eligible to seek admission to LKG
2. The child to be admitted to UKG should complete 4.5 years and not complete 5.5 years on 1st June 2019. Children, who are born between 1st December 2013 and 30th November 2014, only are eligible to seek admission to UKG.
3. Incomplete forms & forms with wrong information will be rejected at the time of submission / even after submission.
4. Mere Submission of the Registration Forms or Selection of the candidates for interview, does not guarantee admission to the school.
5. Transfer Certificate /Bonafide Certificate is compulsory at the time of admission.
6. Being a Private, Unaided, Minority School, the head of the institution reserves the full right to accept or reject any application without citing the reason for his/her action. Admission are very limited.
7. Fill in the Online Registration Form, take a print out of it & submit to the school office along with the documents mentioned below:-
1. Photostat of Birth Certificate from Municipality/Gram Panchayat (self attested).
2. Photostat of Caste Certificate of Father. (self-attested)
3. Photostat of Aadhar Card. (If not available submit it when required)
4. Two recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate.
5. A recent postcard size colour photograph of the family (only father, mother and the candidate)
6. An affidavit by the guardian, in case the child is under the custody of a guardian and not parents, stating the reason for his/her guardianship.
7. Photostat of Baptism Certificate duly attested by the Parish Priest /Pastor of the church, in case the candidate is a Christian.
8. Rs. 350/- as Registration Fee (non-refundable).