1.a] A student who fails to attend the required standard in all the subjects will not be promoted report of general progress will be given in the progress report the motions are granted on the basis of board instructions of training in minimum of 40% marks. Hence the importance of regularity in attendance and work the examination is meant to confirm the result of the years’ work the decision of the school authority is with regard to promotion is final.
1. b] The schools reserves the right to dismiss to put progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose parents /guardians show little interest in the progress of the wards. Immortality grave insubordination contempt of authorities on wilful damage of the school property is always sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
2. a] Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children attend school regularly and punctually they are expected to co-operate with the work of the school by ensuring regularity and keen interest in the child progress. They should check the school diary regularly and note the teacher’s remarks etc. and acknowledge the same promptly by placing their signature against the remark.
2. b] The school gate will be closed at 7:45 a.m. sharp. Children who come late will not be granted admit pass. Hence students who come by their own transport should halt the transport to return home in case the Admit Pass is not granted.
2. c] A child comes late by 20 minutes will normally not be granted Admit Pass.
3. Student who has been absent from the school must have reason in third in the ‘information about absence’ page of the diary is stating briefly the cause of the absence. Reasons of private nature may be submitted in a letter
A student name will be is struck off the rolls is he or she is absent without leave note for 15 days continuously.
4. All the students are expected to come to school daily in freshly laundered uniform with clean socks and well-polished shoes. Any student who comes to a school in a slovenly condition will be excluded from the class or sent home is he/ she contin used to offend in this respect he/ she will be asked to leave the school.
5. a] Parents will apply in writing if children are required at home during school or for any serious reason.
b] No student will be sent home, through another party sent by parents without any authorisation letter.
6. No student may leave the school premises without the written permission of the principal or in his/her absence the Vice Principal/headmistress.
7. Every student is given opportunity to take part in Singing, Physical, and Cultural, Sports, Games and other school activities.
8. No books, periodicals pictures newspaper or any other material except those allowed by the if schools shall be brought into the school nor circulated without the permission of the principal.
9. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. They should have them neatly labelled covered and named.
10. a] Students are not allowed to buy eatables from outside the school campus from vendors.
10. b] Parents should not bring/ send tiffin books etc. to be bored during school hours.
11. a] Parents or Guardians are not allowed to meet their children or the teachers during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
11. b] On an unavoidable occasions please send a note through the gatekeeper and wait at the gate for the reply.
12. Student are expected to behave in a courteous and gentleman on all occasions barefoot address via teachers and all members of the staff with due respect and politeness good moral behaviour and gentle ways are prerequisites every student always remember that the school is justified their conduct.
13. Parents and students should comply with the requirement and regulations of the school.
14. As the medium of instruction is English children should be helped to follow their class easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in a cultured manner in this language at home in the school campus the medium of communication in English only.
15. Student who are in should not be sent to a school to attend classes or give text/ exams the chances are that he/ she will do badly and consequently point the records of His/her terms work cases of illness are stated on the basis of the term work in consultation with his/her teacher and his/her previous records.
16. Parents are expected to name VRL transport arrangements with every student I asked you to come before/ remain after school hours for activities.
17. Student participation in co-curricular activities of the school side school hours are compulsory parents need to give in writing why they seek exemption from co-curricular activities if they so if they desire.
18. Parents should co-operate with the security
19. Students and parents are requested not to offer any presents or gifts to teachers.
20. If by chance summer students missed their conveyance after school they should not try to go home by themselves but immediately inform the school office.
21. Teaching and non-teaching staff allowed using mobile phone in the school premises.